Saturday, March 1, 2008

More Video Brilliance from Anti-Neocons.com



Part 3


Part 4


"I think short videos like that are the future. People just need complex
things broken down and explained with graphs. Just imagine how informed the
general public would be if we had a functional public school system that could
explain things in just 3 minutes the way I did in one video. They'd learn more
in a hour than a year of school. I have written about these topics for years
with great detail but then it occurred to me, we're talking about American's
here, very few are going to read my long complex articles. I need to turn this
into something like a commercial, make it short, leave out details, and just
give them the basics. Because thanks to our brilliant school system which
teaches nothing but fictional stories and things to memorize for tests, we are
starting at ground zero with these people
."
—Ry


2 comments:

  1. GO RY!! STOMP THE NEOZIONOFASCISTS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed. Spread the word, far and wide.

    ReplyDelete